At Dataconversion we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Privacy Statement sets out how we, as a Data Controller, collect, use, process and disclose the personal data that we collect from you, or that you provide to us, on our website. We will not pass it on to any third party.
We collect the personal information you share with us when you use the “Contact Us” form or interact with us through the chatbox on this website. This includes your name, email and when provided, phone number.
What do we do with the information we collect?
With regard to data gathered using our chatbox or webforms, we use this to;
- Respond to queries submitted by you through one of the aforementioned methods.
- Provide you with other information that may be relevant to you or your business.
- Use it for analysis and marketing purposes.
With regard to information automatically collected, we use this to;
- Help us improve our website.
- Resolve any technical difficulties that might occur.
- Understand what content is working and how we might improve the content we offer you.
We may disclose your Data to third parties who provide a service to us, such as our Internet Service Provider who records data on our behalf and is bound by confidentiality provisions.
Where permitted by law we reserve the right to release personal data without your consent and/or without consulting you, when we believe that this is appropriate to comply with our legal obligations, to protect the security of our website and related technologies, to prevent and minimise the effects of fraud, and otherwise to protect our legitimate interests and/or the legitimate interests of our customers.
- Request a copy of the information we hold about you
- Access your personal data.
- Request that any mistakes in relation to your personal data be rectified.
- Object to the use of your data.
- Block any specific uses of your data.
- Have your personal data permanently erased.
Although we will do our best to protect your Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your Data transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of Data is at your own risk. Once we receive your Data, we will use appropriate technical and security measures to seek to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure.
It is also important to note that if you follow a link provided on our website that leads to a third party website, those websites have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for those policies. Please check those policies before you submit any Data to those websites.
If you require any further information or wish to action any of your data protection rights, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.